D’ Dive Center
Giving Divers Service since 1989 on Busuanga Island
Discovery Divers (now called: D’Divers at D’Pearl Bay Busuanga) was founded 1989 by Gunter Bernert as former ASIA DIVERS, Coron. It was a small Dive Center locaded at Bayside Divers Lodge. Then has tranformed into Discovery Divers 1994 under the management of Gunter Bernert. Since then Discovery Divers has been concentrated to extend there services in diving, accommodation & the availability of quality nature activities, so you can enjoy more the beauty of Coron and Busunaga Island and it’s surrounding environment. Since 1997 Discovery Divers pioniered Technical Diving in Coron/Busuanga and offers today daily dive trips, overnight trips, diver education from Discover Scuba to Instructor level for recreational and technical diving.
Since Feb 2008 partnered up with Puerto Del Sol Resort Inc. and developed a brand new Dive Center within the new Puerto Del Sol Resort @ D’ Pearl Bay Busuanga. Now, much closer to the famous wrecks of Busuanga (Coron) and the nearby reefs and Islands. Bringing you closer to the dive sites and closer to the beautiful nature of D’ Pearl Bay Busuanga.
D’ Dive Center @ D’ Pearl Bay Busuanga
The new Dive Center and Outlets at the Puerto Del Sol, AlFaro Palwan Resort and Busuanga Bay Lodge, locaded at the Maritime Resort Community are owned and managed by Gunter Bernert and his daughter Karina Bernert. Gunter Bernert was the founder of Discovery Divers-Coron, now called: D’Divers at D’Pearl Bay Busuanga.
The location is perfect, just a view munites away from most of the mayor dive sites and the World Prominet Wrecks of Busuanga
From here we can schedule up to 5 dives per day inclusive night dives on Okikawa Maru, just 5 minutes way from the Dive Center.
The Dive Center is bedded into nature, offering a stress free large equipment set up area in a natural enviromnet, just a view steps away form your dive boat.
The Dive Facility offers:
- Dive Centers and outlets at Puerto Del Sol Resort, Busuanga Bay Lodge and AlFaro Palawan Resort
- A large equipment setup area for comfort in gearing up and after dive rinsing and drying of you SCUBA Gear.
- Easy access to and from the dive boats
- Brand new dive gear for rent
- 4 custom made dive boats
- Tecnical Diving and supervision on request
- Singel tanks, twin tanks, deco/stage tanks, Rebreather tanks
- Nitrox and O2 on request
- Rebreather friendly setup
- Sofna lime is available on request
- Diver Training from Discover Scuba Program to Instructor
- Large training pool just beside D’ Dive Center
- Technical Diver Training from NITROX Diver to Extended Range and Advance Wreck Diver and Instructor level
- TDI/SDI 5 Star Cariere Development Center (CDC)
Find more Pictures about:
- D’Dive Center follow this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l5x1i8vinris7je/V4qrJMyhb1
- Underwater pictures and dive boats following this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3tad378idcgxi79/SZO3Qyn6ow